Soaring Staff - Cape Town, Western Cape - R9,500 per month
The Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) invites competent and qualified persons to apply for the position of COMMUNITY MOBILISER based at their Bloemfontein Care Centre.
The purpose of the position is to mobilize and develop communities that will enable the delivery of CANSA’s health programmes and actively initiate income generating activities to ensure sustainability.
* Organisational Leadership: Understands purpose, mission, ethics, governance and administrative systems of organisation and able to gather and synthesize information on internal and external environments.
* Collaboration: Adept in coalition building and able to establish collaborative relationships and projects
* Interpersonal abilities / personal characteristics: Able to work well in teams, self motivated, understands conflict management, able negotiator, confident in handling new tasks, flexible in assignments, attentive to detail, able to work under tight deadlines and able to network effectively
* Delivering results and meeting stakeholder expectations: Focussing on stakeholders’ satisfaction, setting high standards for quality and quantity and consistently achieving set goals
* Communication skills: Effective public presentations, able to facilitate groups, understands grant and proposal writing and able to write reports
* Planning skills: Able to do operational planning and knowledgeable about project management principles
* Computer skills: Proficient knowledge abs skills in Microsoft Office software, Internet based applications and computer equipment
Language - English and any other official languageOwn Transport and valid Drivers lisence is required.
You must be willing to travel.
Closing date: 29 May 2015.
Enquiries: 051 444 2580
Apply with via e-mail.
Should you not receive a response within 30 days, please accept that your application was not successful.