We are an Internet Service Provider, with integrity as a key value – we build our staff around providing a focused, consultative, value added approach combined with leading edge technology to our large client base.
We are committed to growth for our customers, staff and suppliers. We urgently need someone to join our team who is mature in approach and is able to think for themselves and show initiative.
Telephones, Filing, Appointments, Invoicing, Office Stationery, Management of Call Book and Monitoring of Attendance and Leave registers.
1. A minimum of 3 years office administration, answering calls and client interaction.
2. 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Outlook and Excel and Word.
3. 3 years’ experience in General Technical Helpdesk duties (logging calls, follow up with repair centres and outsource agents).
4. Assist technicians with their month end reporting.
5. Must be within 20 km traveling distance of Woodstock in Cape Town.
This is a permanent position working with a small, young team of self-motivated staff and paying up to R10K/mth depending on experience.
If you would like to join our team and feel you meet all the above requirements then pls let us see your cv urgently as the position closes by the 2nd June.
Location: Woodstock, Cape Town
Statute: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA