Customer Service Professionals
Job Section: Sales and Service
Build a career as a Sales Consultant
- Achieve Objectives to reach Financial Goal
- Comply with all requirements to avoid Business Risks
- Participate/Lead in culture of customer centricity, to achieve customer satisfaction
Customer needs will be identified accurately and they will receive the appropriate banking advice and guidance. Customer’s satisfaction will be enhanced by delivering exceptional customer service by adhering to the Absa Service Standards.
- National Diploma or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification or higher, preferably NQF5
- NQF Level 5 FAIS qualification with 60 credits
- Two (2) years’ sales experience
- One (1) years’ FAIS experience in a FAIS role
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and the Internet
- No criminal record
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You'll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future
Ready to apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have this ready.
2. Online Assessments:
We'll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
3. Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
4. Outcome: Following your interview we'll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
Take your career to the next level and apply today.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.