DEPARTMENT of SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
The Western Cape Government is seeking to employ a qualified individual to provide administration support.
Ref No: DSD 2015-312
Closing Date: 17 August 2015
Job Details: (Required)
Tracking Number: DSD 2015-312
Job Title: Administration Clerk, Ref No. DSD 2015-312
Department: Social Development
Salary level: 5
Reporting To: Mr M Louw at (021) 988 1105
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Outeniekwa, George, Western Cape
The Western Cape Government is seeking to employ a qualified individual to provide administration support. This individual must be innovative, pragmatic, creative, self-motivated, have good interpersonal relations and be flexible. This position is based in Outeniekwa.
• Grade 12 (Senior Certificate)
Key Performance Areas:
• Render general clerical support
• Provide the following services
• Supply chain clerical support
• Personnel administration clerical support
• Financial administration support
• A good understanding of the following
• Clerical duties and practices
• Legislative Framework governing the Public Service
• Working procedures in terms of the working environment
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape
• Proven computer literacy
• Sound organising and planning skills
Remuneration: R 132 399 – R 155 961 per annum
Note on remuneration:
Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department and may also be required to undergo competency assessments/proficiency tests.